Our first documentary Toxic Soup made its international TV premiere earlier this week. "Cocktail Toxique" (French title) premiered on Explora TV in Quebec on Saturday, May 5th at 8:30pm and was repeated Sunday, May 6th at 1:30pm, Tuesday May 8th at 9am and will be on tomorrow Friday, May 11th at 3pm. Next Toxic Soup or "Cocktail Toxique" is headed across the Atlantic to France where it is set to broadcast on Ushuaia TV.
We are pleased to announce that both TOXIC SOUP and MOUNTAIN MAN will be screening together in New York City on December 7th @ 7:3o pm at Theatre 80 in the East Village as part of "Occupy St. Marks Theater 80 Film Series: Protest, power and people." The film series, curated by Charles Krezell, will showcase documentary shorts from Occupy Wall Street as well as feature films from around the world. Theatre 80 is located on St Marks Place and First Avenue in the East Village.
- Monday December 5 @ 7:30 pm "Battle for Brooklyn" short TBA The filmmaker will attend
- Tuesday December 6 @ 7:30pm "Medium Hot" short TBA The filmmaker will attend
- Wednesday December 7 @ 7:30pm "Toxic Soup" short "Mountain Man"
- Tuesday December 13 @ 8pm "The Orange Chronicles" The filmmaker will attend.
- Wednesday December 14 "Granito, how to nail a dictator" short TBA The filmmaker will attend.
- Thursday December 15 "Bigger than the Beatles" The filmmaker will attend.
For more information contact Charles Krezell at 917-514-2197.